Wednesday, February 22, 2012

You can ask the doctor to change treatment...

3 beneficial effects of bacteria

Dear Ask the doctor: What streptococcal bacteria? Should I take perscribed Levaquin? I do not like side effects. I developed symptoms of urinary tract infection, with urgency uriniate. Went to the doctor to analyze the urine for several hours. They could not find anything that they sent to the lab to make culture. He returned with some streptococcal bacteria. I had a UTI before and never heard of it. Doctor perscribed Levaquin, but I do not like the side effects. There is another antibiotic that I take? I never took one perscribed before. Please advise. Thanks



Sylvia Dear Sylvia: Hello, I understand your concern streptococcus group B and a possible urinary tract infection. Of course, it's not very often these bacteria cause urinary but not impossible, streptococcus group B, often isolated from the vaginal tract. As you urine and this bacterium was isolated, I think you should get a treat this infection with antibiotics. Antibiotic you assign commonly used in cases of urinary tract infections because it covers not only streptococci, but also all the other common pathogens associated with UTI. I understand that side effects can be unpleasant, but I would suggest to you buy strattera that dairy products and mineral fortified drinks should be avoided while taking Levaquin, as the quantity that enters the body can be reduced. Products containing caffeine should be avoided during treatment because of risk of anxiety, drowsiness, nervousness, palpitations and anxiety. Also avoid alcohol and sunlight. You can ask the doctor to change treatment but do not wait too long, because the infection can develop and achieve their kidneys, in which case the possibility of intravenous antibiotics may be necessary. To avoid this, please under this or a new treatment. I wish you a speedy recovery. .

No comments:

Post a Comment